CareersJoin the Advantage One Team
The Journey to Join Advantage One
Our ‘ONE Team‘ beliefs, the journey to join Advantage One, and what we look for in our ‘team players’:
When our team are happy, they’re great at what they do, and life (and business) is so much better for everyone. Our team delight our clients and do amazing things when they love their work. So for us, it makes sense, and is important to us, to create a place where people can be happy and positive and have that ‘can do’ attitude. Then we, our team, you, can be the best you can possibly be.
If our Advantage One strengths and beliefs resonate with you, you could be exactly what we are looking for! To help, here are certain things we look for in anyone who wants to join our small team:
• Client passion
• A ‘doer’
• Growth mindset
• Ownership and takes responsibility
What to Expect
Here’s a rough guide to the journey you’ll need to take if you want to be part of our Advantage One team:
1. Finding the right job is a two way thing. It’s as much about you deciding if you like the look of us, as it is about us getting clear on whether you’re just what we need.
2. If you like our One team approach and beliefs, then please consider applying. Supply us with a few details about yourself, and tell us about a few things you have achieved, and your strengths. Reasonably easy! However, it’ll help to make sure it is a little different and stands out from the crowd. You may not realise, but this may tell us a lot more about you than you think.
3. If we feel you’re a good match , we’ll invite you along to an audition session (ie. interview). This will be designed if we feel the role we have will bring the best out of you. Either way, you will be involved in meeting and chatting with the team, and we’ll chat about what you want – your strengths and what you bring to the table. Please allocate around 1-1.5hrs.
Job Application Tips
• Your job is simple – be yourself. Let your strengths shine and the rest will be.
• It’s a two way thing – know what you want to find out about us. Ask those burning questions.
• Your application is a reflection on you – keep it tidy and to the point and make it stand out.
• Arrive on time
• Dress code – do your research and dress to the occasion. Check out the place before hand. Having said that, we are more interested in you but will notice too how you are dressed.
• Have fun, and smile!
Want to work at Advantage One?
Send an enquiry with a little bit about you, and a brief explanation of your experience; and we will contact you if there are any openings.